Revised version of my Thornton Heath to West London route, now that Hammersmith Bridge has reopened and CS9 is (nearly) finished.
- Avoid Streatham Common rookery hilltop.
- Use path to go alongside A23 to Streatham Common (Northside) crossing.
- Tooting Common uses the designated route. Unpaved surfaces in places.
- Wandsworth Common, stay west of the tracks but avoid the narrow "ponds" path - diagonally across to Q4 path near Lyford Road.
- Use Hammersmith Bridge instead of Wandsworth (note - there's a nasty gap in the riverside path Putney Bridge south side, be careful here; surfaces past Barn Elms are unpaved and can be muddy at times).
- Use CS9 instead of Hammersmith riverside. Still under construction at time of writing but should be a few weeks from completion.