Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

No longer works on my laptop

2 Jun 2023
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

cycle.travel seems to have stopped working on my laptop (in that it won't search for or load routes for me) and I can't figure out why. The "cloud" tells me it's not a problem with me but comes from the other end. Any ideas?

Comments

Fri 2 Jun 2023, 10:15

If you could give more information (what Laptop and what Operating system) and a more detailed description of the problem you might get some more help.

For example, given that you have posted you can log in. If you click on "my" do you see your previously created Journeys? Can you click on one and open it? Were these routes created on the Website or in the app? 

Can you open the map page (to start to create a new journey)? If so, can you make a "dummy" route, save it, then return to see if you can open it?

For what it's worth, using Chrome on a Chromebook CT is working as normal for me this morning.

Fri 2 Jun 2023, 12:05

I can't make routes any more by filling out a 'from' and a 'to' address. I work on a windows 10 pc.

All it will say is (not found). I tried several addresses in the Netherlands. Making a route by clicking points on the map still works.

Fri 2 Jun 2023, 12:11

There does seem to be an issue - I’m looking into it. 

Fri 2 Jun 2023, 12:26

This should be fixed now - sorry for the hassle. 
(Server poked using my phone somewhere on the Grand Union Canal!)

Sat 3 Jun 2023, 11:31

Thanks!