Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

Miles to kilometres

12 Aug 2021
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

Richard, I just signed up but already have a problem. I can't change from miles to kilometres. I had asked thhe question some time ago, and got answers. But now that I am anxious to give CT a trial, I can't make the advice work.

To begin with, I can't find 'user settings'. Presumably if I could get into that, then I can click 'my bike', 'profile' and then find the toggle. I can get into 'my bike' but when I go there instead of 'user profile' and can't get to change miles to kilometres. Please advise. Thanks

Comments

Fri 13 Aug 2021, 09:22

Hi Bob - click “My bike” at the top right first, then click “Profile”, and you’ll find it there. 

Sat 14 Aug 2021, 15:28

Richard

When I open up CT, I am offered 'My Bike' on my left. When I click on that, there is nothing called 'Profile'. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Sun 15 Aug 2021, 06:25
Richard
I requested help regarding changing miles to kilometres. The advice given was to look on the right hand side for 'my bike' where I would find 'profile'. When I go into CT 'my bike' is on the left hand side and it doesn't lead to 'profile'.
I then requested more help, and I have yet to receive it. As such, I wish to withdraw my sponsorship and ask that you make no further charges against my card.
Thank you
WR Zeller
Sun 15 Aug 2021, 09:21

I’ve just checked and you’re not signed up with cycle.travel’s supporter scheme in any case so there’s nothing to cancel.

cycle.travel is run by one person (me) and like the rest of the world, I do go on holiday sometimes - I’m currently away on my bike - so can’t offer round-the-clock 24-hour help; I was planning to take an hour or two out today to plough through some of the support requests but understand that you evidently want faster support than that. Hopefully you’ll find that one of the big-money routing sites with paid staff is more to your liking.