Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

Getting cycle-network-nodes in tcx course export

16 Feb 2023
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

Hi,

I discovered your nice (web) app for making bike course plans. I'd like to have some turn-by-turn navigation exported in a tcx cue file. 

In the pdf export it also gives node numbers for the Dutch cycle-ntwork-nodes. However these numbers are not exported to the tcx course file, it seems. Is it correct that these node numbers that show in the pdf are not exported?

Or do I something wrong? 

It would be really nice of along withe turn-by-turn navigation instructions also the Dutch node numbers can be exported.

For the rest, a very nice web and mobile phone app. 

Many thanks, Nico

Comments

Sun 19 Feb 2023, 21:34

This should be in the TCX now – have a play and let me know how you get on.

Fri 10 Mar 2023, 21:52

Hi, Thanks for adding the node numbers to the tcx file output. I waited with responding till after testing, but I have no (new) gps yet. I need to check it with family member with Garmin bike computer. I noticed that the node number sits in the <name> element node and not in the <notes> element note. I am not experienced with the cue files to tell from experience how <name> elements are displayed on turn-by-turn instructions on the bike gps. I will check. Also I look forward to you iPhone and Android apps. Thanks, Nico