Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

Supporter via the app

3 Dec 2022
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

Have tried to become a supporter via the app but nothing seems to happen?

Comments

Wed 7 Dec 2022, 18:38

Sorted with the update now subscribed successfully 😄

Thu 8 Dec 2022, 13:33

Thank you! Curiously it worked in the test versions but not the first App Store version. I guessed what the issue might be and happily that’s fixed it.

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 19:51

I became a supporter yesterday via the iPhone app. On the iPhone app, I don’t see the “support” button anymore and I can see the extra map layers (as expected).

On the website and iPad app, my “coffee” status does not appear, I do not have access to the additional map layers, and I still see the “become a supporter” buttons.

I have already logged out and back in on the iPad app and the website. I am using Sign In with Apple, by the way. Thanks. 

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 21:29

Hm, that’s an odd one. Does it pick it up if you log out of the app (via Settings > Account Status) then in again?

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 00:10

It worked! (Sort of)

Signing out of the iPhone app (where the supporter features were already working) then signing back in did instantly enable the supporter status on the website.

For the iPad app, the features would not appear even after logout+login. Then I logged out, force quit the app, re-launched and logged back in. Then the features appeared. 👍 

(It seems like the iPad app had been in a strange state, since I would get the green “how to” balloons every time I launched the app, even logged in. That no longer happens.)

Thanks for the speedy help 😀