Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

The "delete to end" and "delete from beginning" options seems to have disappeared

Tuesday 2 January
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

I was using these yesterday - click on an overnight then remove to check on distances for a section of a tour

The options seem to have just disappeared - they no longer appear on the pop up when you click an overnight stop?

Any idea how to restore them?

Comments

Tue 2 Jan, 13:41

Brian, it would be helpful if you could specify if you're using the app (Android/IOS) or the website. So far as I know this is not currently available on the Android app.

I've just checked and on the website (Chromebook and Android phone) the delete before and delete after are still there and functioning. The ability to create an overnight stop on the phone, though, does not exist - I don't know if it ever did. 

Perhaps you can check for yourself by selecting the viapoint and then hitting the grey, three dotted  (...) circle on the bottom right of the box that expands the box? 

Tue 2 Jan, 14:38

Many thanks - you've solved my problem.  I wasn't aware of the three dots but clicking on them works.  Previously, the option seemed to appear without having to do that, no idea what changed.  Anyway, cheers for relieving me of my incompetence.