Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

Add more waypoint

24 Oct 2023
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

I think the app Need to add more waypoints ti increase the precisione of the route to create.

Comments

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 12:22

Guido, adding our own viapoints is easy. 

Using Android, simply "long press" on the route and select "add a viapoint".

Then we can move that viapoint anywhere we prefer and the route should follow it.

I don't think it's fair to expect an app like Cycle.Travel to create a route that every single person on a bike will like in all the parts of the world that it operates. It gives us an excellent base though and an easy way to adjust it to our own preferences. 

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 14:54

Guido - what is it that you want to do? 

cycle.travel will cope with 200 via points which should be enough for most purposes. It is more of a “planner” than a “plotter” though - if you want to record and store routes where you already know exactly where you want to go, a site like RideWithGPS will suit you better. 

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 18:41

Something likes this

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 18:44

Id like very much this app.Want to use It  next year Europe tour

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 18:51

Ah, I get you!

You might find it easiest to use the website to plan your route. Once you’ve saved it you can open it in your phone. 

To add via points on the website, start with a route from your start location to your destination. Then either just drag the route to the right place, or click ‘Add at…’ on the left and type a place name. 

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 19:09

Yeah i use White PC Easy website,bit in travel Whit small phone screen ahould be Easy ti do all in the app.Thank's for all your job! Very nice!

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 19:11

Sorry for wromg words but Whit phone not Easy to do right

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 21:32

No problem!