Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

Where are my "saved" tracks?

28 May 2015
by Dodie
in forum cycle.travel
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

If I create a track and try to save, the site will ask that I be logged in. Fair enough. But upon logging in, my track is disappeared! Ok, I can learn to always log in first.

But, but, when I have succeeded in saving, and the site is showing my name on the upper left, the "Journeys" page is still blank. 
What is wrong?

Moreover, although logged in, with my name being displayed, when I went to write this post the site demanded that I log in. Again ???

One other question or suggestion - ability to upload a GPX would be really great. Possible?

Comments

Thu 28 May 2015, 10:35

I think this was the same issue as in the other thread (“Logins broken”). I’ve just tweaked it again and you should, hopefully, be able to save routes and stay logged in – at least, it wasn’t working for me 10 minutes ago, but now I’ve applied a fix it seems to be working for me. Let me know if it works any better for you, and again, sorry for the hassle!

Uploading GPXs is something I’d really like to offer in the future, but it’s not an option right now. The site would have to take your GPX and work out what the via points would be – essentially recreating it as a draggable journey. I’m hoping it’s doable but it won’t be easy!

Thu 28 May 2015, 17:39

Thanks, it does seem to work now!