Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map Log in

too many PDFs in the queue

23 May 2014
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Become a supporter

I discovered this site a few days ago and really like the route planning, but I have not yet managed to see what the pdf downloads are like as I get -

Sorry, there are too many PDFs in the queue for download. Please try again later.

Is there a problem at the moment?

Comments

Sat 24 May 2014, 20:26

Sorry - the PDF generator fell over. I've kicked it (and put in a check to make sure it doesn't do it again) and it should be up and running again now!

Sun 25 May 2014, 09:56

Sorry, it seems not to be running again this morning :-(

Mon 26 May 2014, 08:28

Sorry, I have tried a few times since, but still just see "too many PDFs in the queue".

Tue 27 May 2014, 10:33

Should be working now - let me know if not.

Mon 2 Jun 2014, 20:10

Just coming back to say thank you.  I've got a couple of routes to get out and cycle now.  I like the way it tries to minimize the amount of map to print, saves me ink, and easier to manage on the bike too :-)  I must get round to buying a GPS.

Wed 30 Jul 2014, 21:22

Hi, 

I have now got Anita's issue; ''Sorry, there are too many PDFs in the queue for download. Please try again later.'' Is this a generic thing or is there a solution I can try. I even deleted a lot of mini routes to see if it would lower the number of pending pdf files but that's not been to any avail.

Mike

Wed 20 Aug 2014, 20:55

I've completely rewritten the part of the site that makes the PDFs and hopefully it should now be more reliable. Have a play and let me know if it fixes it for you!