Route GuidesRoutes City GuidesCities Map My

PDF

Monday 19 December
Find a better bike route. Try our map & route-planner »

Although its worked well in the past, producing a PDF from my journeys gives me blank pages apart from the title page. I have Adobe reader installed and have tried on Firefox and Safari but with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Steve

Comments

Tue 20 Dec 2016, 08:32

It's probably due to the update that is in progress, see http://cycle.travel/map/info

A route of mine that I have PDFs for won't generate them today.  Try again once routing catches up with the map data.

Wed 21 Dec 2016, 00:52

You're right, there's something funny going on. I'm looking into it.

Wed 21 Dec 2016, 00:59

Should be fixed now. Thanks for spotting!

Wed 21 Dec 2016, 08:40

Thank you Richard. That's OK now.

Steve

Mon 11 Jun, 06:06

HiRichard, I revive this ancient thread because I have the same problem:

If I pdf my journey, I get the title and then, only blank pages. Besides it is supposed to take some time to pdf the map but in this case it takes a few seconds

Thanks for your help, and a great tool

Another (small)question:I try to save the campgrounds on my journey but it does not appear when I open it anew.

Catherine 

Mon 11 Jun, 16:35

Hello,

The same problem for me. A cupple of days ago, I was able to make a pdf of my journey, but today, white pages unless the title page. Any issue?

Thanks for your help

Jean-Marc

Mon 11 Jun, 19:39

Sorry about that - an upgrade to the cartography software broke the PDF generation briefly! It should be working again now.

Mon 11 Jun, 19:56

Thanks, what about saving the campgrounds? Can I still have them on the pdf? It seems that if I save a leg of my journey, the campgrounds that appear at the planning stage disappear at the saving stage. Do I do something wrong?

Thanks. Nonetheless I am very happy to have found this site.

Mon 11 Jun, 20:11

I've tested a new time to generate a .pdf. It's very quick, but without anything on the pages, lefted blank...

Any solution?

Thanks

Mon 11 Jun, 22:21

Henry - It’s probably that it’s stored the old (faulty) version and is giving you that again. I’ve just cleared out the saved files – have another go and let me know if it’s still faulty!

Catherine - at present there's no way of getting the campgrounds in the PDF but it's a great idea! I'll give it some thought.